Why we don't use foam or fiberglass
How We Compare
Write a Testimony
OG&E Home Energy Efficiency Program Insulation Rebate
Written by Super User
INSULATION REBATE RULES AND GUIDELINES
Depending on your current insulation's R-value, you could qualify for up to a $500 rebate when you upgrade to an insulation!
• Rebate applies only to the upgrade of attic insulation.
• Rebates are limited to amounts listed in Section 4 of this document.
• Rebate will not exceed contractor invoice amount.
• Rebates are issued in the form of checks, not utility bill credits.
• Only one (1) rebate request per installation address.
• Rebate Application and Invoice must be received within 30 days of completion of job.
• OG&E is not responsible for inaccurate information.
• Funding for this program is limited to funds availability.
Find out more on OG&E's website about the rebates and download the form:
OG&E HEEP Website
WHERE TO SUBMIT REBATE APPLICATION AND INVOICE
Please return completed rebate form and contractor invoice by fax, email or mail to:
Fax: 877-785-5374 Email
Please allow 4 to 6 weeks after receipt of all documents for the rebate to be processed.
Make a copy of all receipts and documentation for your records before submitting for rebate.
You may qualify for additonal tax incentives. Please visit http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index
Published: Thursday, 13 June 2013 17:38
Leave your comments
terms and condition
Sort by Oldest First
Sort by Latest First
Subscribe with RSS
No comments found
Powered by Komento
Buy Discount Acivir